Why I'm Running
Omaha deserves leadership who understands that the solutions to our problems lie with those who have actually lived them. My experience as a public health expert, community advocate, and criminal justice reformer have prepared me to address the challenges that Omaha is facing today.
That's why I'm running to be Omaha's next Mayor in 2021.
As Mayor, I will prioritize:
• Innovative + Modernized City Services
• Investment in BIPOC Neighborhoods + Businesses
• Keeping Young Professionals in Omaha
• Community Policing Reform
• Public Transportation Where Jobs are Located
• Safe and Affordable Housing
• Public Health
• Employment with Liveable Wages
We can't wait any longer to ensure that all Omaha residents have a partner in City Hall.
We need your support to win this critical fight for the future of our city.